Details of Oundle Vintage Festival.
Venue: Oundle Town Centre, The Market Place, Oundle, Peterborough, NorthamptonshirePE8 4BA
Event Type: Vintage Festival with Market
Opening times: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Organiser: Oundle Vintage Festival
Contact: Festival Committee
16 May 2020 CANCELLED
★ A major FREE town event within the centre of Oundle with the streets filled with a variety of vintage inspired displays, antique & vintage fair, a vintage fairground, and many classic vehicles. For your entertainment the Festival Stage will sound all day and be surrounded with loads of choice for artisan food and drink vendors.
★ Money raised from the event will go to the 'L ove Oundle Fund' to further town improvement projects.
★ Things to see and do...
- Browse the Antiques & Vintage Market
- Go to the Festival Stage with performances all day
- Kids will love the Traditional Fairground Rides
- Admire the 100ft Mini Scale Railway, perhaps take a ride?
- Grab some food & drink from the artisan Food Court
- Admire the Classic Vehicles on display: Cars, Motorbikes, Buses & Tractors
- Check out a variety of Steam Engines
- Take a Church Tower Tour up 111 steps (advanced booking advised)
- Enter the special Classic Cycle Rally
- Take Afternoon Tea
- Look out for Kids Entertainers
- Come dressed in 'Vintage' - prizes for best dressed
- Enjoy the wonderful limestone buildings in this historic Georgian town★ Free Entry, Free Parking. 10am to 4pm. Vintage dress optional!
★ For all the latest details visit www.oundlevintagefestival.co.uk